Congratulations on the baby. I'm glad to hear that you are both doing well. That's kind of scary. He is very cute.
I just wanna hold that teeny baby! It stinks to think I have to wait until Christmas to even see him. He's so cute. Now he's home, right? I bet your boys love him. Scratch that, maybe everyone except Jake. Am I right?
Congrats you guys! He sure is sweet! Glad that nothing took a turn for much worse for both of you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations on the baby. I'm glad to hear that you are both doing well. That's kind of scary. He is very cute.
I just wanna hold that teeny baby! It stinks to think I have to wait until Christmas to even see him. He's so cute. Now he's home, right? I bet your boys love him. Scratch that, maybe everyone except Jake. Am I right?
Congrats you guys! He sure is sweet! Glad that nothing took a turn for much worse for both of you!
Post a Comment