Summer seems to just rush by. We like everyone else having a million plans and if we have a spare minute you have to fill it with something. Once in a while you find yourself with no plans. This was one of those evenings. Mark has a patient in the office that just so happens to be the owner of Orvis. He has a ranch here in Star Valley with a spring creek. Mark had an invitation to go fishing with him and had a great evening. The boys and I spent our time filling water balloons to launch into our pasture and jump with them on trampoline. We laughed so hard. Gehrig loved playing in the hose and laughed so hard when I would spray the hose at Dash, our lab, and he would lap up the water in mid air! These are the moments I live for! Just hanging out making our own fun! I love my boys! I love summer days!
1 comment:
You are such a fun mom- that's why family time is so fun!
Post a Comment