Favorite food: Mac and Cheese
Favorite treat: Creamsavers
Favorite movie: Star Wars
Favorite activity: Going to get shakes
Friends: Cooper, David, Carson, Trent, Hunter, Brandon, Kaleb, Ben, Hyrum
Favorite book: Magic Tree House
Favorite TV show: SpongeBob
Favorite store: King's
What are you good at?: Jumping on the tramp
What are you not so good at?: Driving the car
If you could meet a famous person who would it be? Iron Man
Hair Color: Blond
Eye color: Blue
If you could change something about yourself what would it be?: Me going nuts (Connor always gets mad at me when I act crazy)
What do you like best about yourself?: I have lots of friends and I am nice
What are your goals?: Get my second (reading) honors
What would you be sad if you lost it?: Gehrig
If I had one wish what would it be?: Have my own shop and have all the toys
No comments:
Post a Comment