Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Minute Decision

After running all summer and doing baseball, etc. I decided I was not signing anyone up for soccer.  I started to feel bad because Cael has never played any sport and I knew he would love it.  So I gave in and signed him up.  I have never seen a kid so excited.  They day of his first practice he asked me all day long if it was time to go yet.  He wanted to know if dad and grandma and grandpa were coming to watch.  I tried to explain to him that it was just a practice.  He told everyone in the car that we needed to chant "go Cael, go Cael."  The whole practice he would look over and give me a thumbs up.  When the coach asked everyone if they knew how to dribble he jumped up and yelled "yes" and started to dribble the soccer ball like a basketball.  I am very glad I signed Cael up he is having a great time.  It is so hard to do as much with the third child as you did with the first, but I guess you just do your best!

No comments: