Monday, September 24, 2007

The Johnson's


Wow I thought this blogging thing was going to be a lot harder then it was. I am trying to stay up on things but blogging just seemed a little to scary for me! I have truely fallen victim of peer presure.
To update all those I never stay in contact with. We feel very blessed to live in Star Valley, Wyoming. We truely feel like it is the most beautiful place on earth not just the scenery but the people, also. We live out in the middle of no where on an acre and 1/2 which is perfect for raising three boys. They have 10 different hide outs on the hills behind our house. Being a worst case scenerio type of person I always worry about cougars, but Mark assures me they will be fine. Connor is now 8, Jake 5 and Cael almost two. Who knows if we will have another. When Cael was born we said "all Cael broke loose" and we hold true to that statement. He is a busy body!
Mark joined a new dental practice last year and it is a dream come true.
I am busy running kids to Cub Scouts, soccer and Tiakwondo. Life gets a little crazy sometimes but I'm sure in 5 years things will be even crazyier!!

1 comment:

Prince's said...

looks like you guys had a great summer when things get better we will come visit!
Love
Princes