September must be the month that things slow down and I resolve to stay in touch with friends and do better. Well I am going to give you a summary of our summer one month at a time and then I promise to keep up! May and June was full of baseball, baseball, baseball! Jake could pretty much careless he needs more action. Mark coached Connors minor league team. Connor was really to young to be in minors by about 2 weeks. He is so big for his age that we put him in minors anyway. He came a long ways this year. He loves baseball.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I am really going to start blogging now!!!
September must be the month that things slow down and I resolve to stay in touch with friends and do better. Well I am going to give you a summary of our summer one month at a time and then I promise to keep up! May and June was full of baseball, baseball, baseball! Jake could pretty much careless he needs more action. Mark coached Connors minor league team. Connor was really to young to be in minors by about 2 weeks. He is so big for his age that we put him in minors anyway. He came a long ways this year. He loves baseball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kammi,
I love your blog!!!! What a busy summer. Now you can slow down and just have a baby. Oh well, you and Mark don't know how to slow down anyway.
Keep up the blog; it's great.
Love ya,
Linda
Post a Comment