Hey Kami. Its Carly Robison. I was just doing a little blog stalking today and found you! Congrats on your new little one - - I am glad you both are okay. He is adorable! If you want to say hi, or get an invite to my blog, e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com!
5 comments:
He looks more like his uncle Lance every day. Lucky guy!
Cute smile Sorry we missed you last weekend we enjoyed the warmth and snow without you!
Prince's
Hey Kami. Its Carly Robison. I was just doing a little blog stalking today and found you! Congrats on your new little one - - I am glad you both are okay. He is adorable! If you want to say hi, or get an invite to my blog, e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com!
What a cuttie!!! Keep up on the blog! Love to see the new pictures!
He is so cute. They grow way to fast.
Post a Comment