Thursday, November 13, 2008

These are my little monsters!

4 comments:

Chemene said...

Gehrig doesn't look very happy in this picture. He is so cute. What good looking monsters you have. At first I wondered if Connor was Mark. He's getting so big. I'm sure he's taller than me by now.

Anna Linnea said...

Very cute. I agree with your sister in law, Connor is huge! I had blow up the picture to make sure it wasn't you or Mark!

GoatesGirl said...

Your boys are so cute (handsome)! Congrats on the new little one and I'm glad all is going well after a rough beginning. Fun to see your family!

blogger said...

hey mark and kam, i'm just figuring out this blog stuff. your pictures are awesome. i tried to set up a blog, it is flintamberwilliam.blogspot.com, i think. it took me an hour to figure out how to leave a stinking comment so this better work. let me know so i can punch a hole in my computer if it doesn't work. love you guys flint,amber,william.