If you would have told Mark and I twelve years ago when we were first married that we would have four boys we would have never believed it! We feel so blessed to have four smart, healthy, full of life, no nonsense, funny, cute boys. [Yes, I am a bit biased] I love being a mom of all boys, even if they wear me out most days.
9 comments:
I'm following in your footsteps and couldn't be more thrilled!
WOW! What handsome boys! Love the pictures. Did you take them?
Did you take the pics? They look great!
I did take the pictures I am having them canvased so I can hang them above my bed
Hey Kami, this Alisha Perkins. I serve with your mom in Young Womens. My brother and his wife are moving to Afton and she is expecting. I was wondering who your doctor was over there or if you came to Bear Lake. You can email me at joshp8734@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch.
I hear ya! Love those boys!!
I love the pictures! What good lookin guys! I can't believe you have 4 and how big Connor and Jake are getting- it's been too long
Found your blog though some type of search....I just wanted to say your boys are beautiful!! I have 4 too...similar ages....
your boys are so cute¡
Post a Comment