Thursday, December 18, 2008

Star Valley Christmas








This is our ward's annual Christmas Party. The boys love it. In fact they had their homework, chores and snow clothes on faster then I knew was even possible. They were ready 30 minutes before it was time to go. They jumped out of the car before it had stopped moving!! Jake couldn't decide whether to go for the sled first or the donuts! (Tough choice). Cael would not get off the hay wagon. (I think he about fell asleep). They chain a old conveyor belt to the back of the wagon and the kids love it. One week till Christmas and the kids are bouncing off the walls!!


1 comment:

Harris Family said...

Kammi, what a cute blog! Do you mind if I put your link on mine? I laughed at the Halloween pictures of the mummy. It reminded me of your dad walking into our house and sitting on our couch in his mummy costume. We didn't know who it was and he didn't say anything, just sat there for a while. Funny Montpelier memories. Ha Ha. --Kellie Harris