

I can't believe it has been a year already! Gehrig is so big! Where does time fly? We love this little boy! He brings so much joy to our family. My mom asked me if I had any good memories when he was born?
Truthfully, I would have to say no. It was so
scary and I was feeling so miserable that week, it was stressful on Mark. But, if that is what we had to go through to have this sweet baby in our family, it was
truly worth it. Everyone is constantly telling us what a good baby we have. We have lucked out and all are babies have been really good. But Gehrig is so good to go with the flow, no matter what we are doing or where we are dragging him,
whether he has had a nap or not, he never seems to complain. He loves his dad so much and is more likely to go to men rather then women. He loves to wave bye-bye and blow kisses, he can say Dash and loves it when Dash comes up to him. Gehrig loves his brothers so much and wants to be the center of their attention. He growls when ever Cael comes around and starts to bug him. He puts up with so much coming from Cael. He has a great love of FOOD, any kind anyway. We love you Gehrig and we feel so blessed to have you in our family. Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment