Grandma and grandpa Johnson, aunt Kristy and Amber came and spent the night. After Jake's baptism we had a dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson, also. Grandma and Grandpa Johnson gave him a set of scriptures. Every time we turned around he was reading them. He read a total of two hours through out the weekend. He is still reading them for homework every night.
Jake and his dad
Grandma and grandpa Jacobson
Grandma and Grandpa Johnson
So proud of you Jake.
So hard to get a picture of all the boys together and smiling and looking at the camera! This is as good as it gets.
1 comment:
I just did a major catch up on your fam! I can't believe how big all your boys are- How tall is Connor?? Jake bapized? We're not old enough to have kids this old! I think they get older and we stay the same. I love the parties- you are such a fun mom! Yeah for a getaway to Vegas too!
Post a Comment