Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simple pleasures!

It does not take much to make an 18 month year old happy. Some wise nurse once told me all you need with boys is mud, a stick and a washing machine. So true. Mark turned the water on just in case his fire in the ravine got out of control. I wouldn't call it hose weather. The sun was setting and it was probably 50 degrees. I would like to see anyone just try to keep this little boy away from that hose. I gave in and was soon running for the house to get my camera. Mark and I sat watching and laughing so hard. I probably have 60 pictures of this moment and they are hilarious. Gehrig would stick is hand in the water or accidentally turn it toward him and it would take his breath away. After he would recover he would start laughing so hard. What a cute age and what a sweet little boy!



1 comment:

wurstens5 said...

So cute. That was a really wise nurse, because it is so true.