Gehrig did not want a binki when he was born. It took me 6 months of wrapping blankets around him and his biniki and holding it in for me to finally get him to take a binki. All of my boys have had binkis and I can't imagine getting a baby to sleep without one. I know I am crazy but that is the routine I use to get my babies to bed so easily. Give them a binki and lay them down. Gehrig likes to flip his binki up so the plastic rubs under his nose. I had to get a picture of this because he has turned two and I always take their binkis away at age two. Well, Mark said I am a push over with Gehrig. Yes, I probably am. It makes me so sad to know that he wont be my baby anymore. His binki and diapers are the last connection I have with having a baby in our house. I just don't have the heart to take it away yet. Maybe, after our Thanksgiving trip!?
No comments:
Post a Comment