Ok, ok, ok, I have both grandma's breathing down my neck to post pictures of Jake's real cast. Someone told him they had camouflage casting material, I was so relieved that they did or his little heart would have been broken! He thinks it is great because now playing army he can stick his arm out of a bush to shoot and no one will be able to see it. He is also excited that it is completely water proof so he can swim with it when we go to Disneyland in 2 weeks!! He has been praying every night about Disneyland. He prayed that no one would get sick on the plane and that we would have money to buy something.( I don't know who he knows that has got sick on a plane or why he is worried about money to buy things, you never know what is going on in that little head of his.)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
The Camo Cast
Ok, ok, ok, I have both grandma's breathing down my neck to post pictures of Jake's real cast. Someone told him they had camouflage casting material, I was so relieved that they did or his little heart would have been broken! He thinks it is great because now playing army he can stick his arm out of a bush to shoot and no one will be able to see it. He is also excited that it is completely water proof so he can swim with it when we go to Disneyland in 2 weeks!! He has been praying every night about Disneyland. He prayed that no one would get sick on the plane and that we would have money to buy something.( I don't know who he knows that has got sick on a plane or why he is worried about money to buy things, you never know what is going on in that little head of his.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the coolest cast ever. I didn't know they made waterproof casts, but it is an ingenious idea. I bet your kids are way excited for Disneyland. It probably overshadows the fact that cousin Jaycee is coming to see them, but she is way excited to see your boys again.
I can't believe how big he is! Sad it's broken but what a cool cast!!
Post a Comment