We promised the boys a trip to Seven Peaks if they got their Honors in school this year. They both worked super hard and read a ton of books! It has been so rainy and cold in Star Valley that I didn't think we would luck out and get a warm day. I was luckily wrong it was 87 degrees and the perfect day for a water park. The boys loved the wave pool. Jake spent hours snorkeling with a snorkel he bought. Cael & Jake loved the Dark Cave tube slide. Connor and his cousin Statyn hit almost every slide. We had a great day and most of Mark's family came.
There is no place like shade!
We wore Gehrig right out. He fell alseep on aunt Amber on a tube in the wave pool. So nice to find some sunshine!
1 comment:
This was such a fun day! I am so burnt but it was with worth it. I am starting to get excited for yellowstone too!
Post a Comment