Chase came over to help us 5 days before his brain surgery. Mark has a very sore elbow he is trying to heal and so Chase came over to help us get forms put in so we can pour cement for a basketball court. Just as I was typing this I recieved word that they have removed all of Chase's tumor there were no surprises and he will be out of surgery in an hour and a half after they reconstruct his sinus. Prayers have been answered and more will be said for a speedy recovery. We couldn't ask for a better uncle. The boys adore him. Chase is always willing to play with them and make sure they are having fun.
Gehrig loves Chase's big, loud truck. He cried as Chase pulled away because he wanted a ride. Mom cried because I was worried about her baby brothers upcoming surgery and hope everything goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment