Friday, June 4, 2010

Sneak Peek into the MTC

There are not to many boys out there who are lucky enough to have a grandpa that works at the MTC. We got to go have lunch with grandpa on Friday. He has a very nice office. And everyone loved seeing little kids in the MTC. Missionaries were giving them high fives and I think they really enjoyed their tour of the MTC. As you can see below Cael really, really enjoyed his lunch! Fudgesicles, hamburger and ketchup and mmmmm the chocolate milk. Did any make it in his mouth?? I don't think much.



Lots of white shirts. What a unique place.

2 comments:

amber said...

what a fun experience! I love the pictures of the boys. It looks like they had a lot of fun.

Miriam said...

How fun. I love the picture of all of them in front of the big map. What a fun keepsake for when they go on missions.