

Where did 10 years go?? I can't believe Connor is ten! It is all about Lego's and PSP games this birthday! Connor has been with us through a lot. He was born while we were going through under graduate school. I was working full time in Logan at Western Surgery Center/Cache Valley Specialty Hospital. I remember crying everyday I left him at the babysitters. Mark would finish up with school and pick him up. I also remember Mark going stir crazy babysitting Connor. We had no money to do anything, we didn't even have money for cable TV. Mark was stuck in our little condo with a baby and nothing to do. We both would have loved to have traded each other places. When Connor was 2 and 1/2 we moved him across the country to Cleveland, OH. Connor loved it there. When we moved back to the West after dental school, Connor was 6. He asked us where all the trees were? He wanted to know why we wanted to live in the desert. I also remember him crying because we couldn't go to any more Indian baseball games. Now we live in Wyoming and he loves it here. Connor loves hunting, fishing, baseball, camping, hiking (especially the Wind Rivers). Connor is sensitive to others feelings and is good to include everyone in games that he loves to make up. Connor is a big help with all his little brothers. We love you Connor and we are excited to see what the next 10 years will bring.
1 comment:
Kammi,
Your new blog is amazing!!!! Sounds like a fun summer is well under way. Enjoy the baseball, bowling, bird watching, bubble blowing and birthdays!!!! Did I leave any Bs?
Post a Comment