Connor did a great job playing the part of The Beetles in the school music review. They sang "I Want to Hold Your Hand." Grandma Jacobson came over to watch and spend the night! We were proud of him.
I had no idea that Cael broke his arm. What a tough kid. He looks happy to have a cast. You need to keep an eye on your children. Who next, Gehrig? Just kidding. If they weren't so crazy, they wouldn't be boys. That's cool that Connor was part of the Beatle clan.
1 comment:
I had no idea that Cael broke his arm. What a tough kid. He looks happy to have a cast. You need to keep an eye on your children. Who next, Gehrig? Just kidding. If they weren't so crazy, they wouldn't be boys. That's cool that Connor was part of the Beatle clan.
Post a Comment