Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Caels" Bells

All summer we have had some major issues with Cael hitting cans of pop with a hammer in the garage or throwing cans of pop at rocks watching them explode.  One day we found a huge mess of about 10 empty pop cans in our drive way.  Cael and Jake both got in some major trouble.  This Capri Sun incident happened about a month or two later when I thought we had corrected the problem.  I was backing out of the garage when I felt and heard a huge pop.  I jumped out of the car to see what I had hit, to find a juice pouch exploded the whole length of the garage.  I got in the car and told Cael that his dad was not going to be very happy with the huge mess in the garage and that I was not going to buy any more Capri Sun's because they cost money and he just wastes them, etc.....  As soon as I finished with my lecture Cael got a huge smile on his face and said, "was it awesome?"  How could you not laugh!?  Speaking of funny things Cael has said lately.  He had thrown Jake's shoe on the back deck.  I said Cael go pick that up or the dog will chew it up.  He walked into the kitchen ignoring me.  I yelled again and again he ignored me.  Mark was in the kitchen and said "Cael what did your mom say?" Cael replied, "Hers said have a nice day."  What a little stinker.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sorry Kami BUT that is straight up FUNNY!!!