I have never seen one of my little boys soooo excited for preschool. In fact, he started asking me back in July to call his teacher and find out when it starts. Last night before going to bed he turned to Mark and I and said "I love preschool." We said Cael you haven't even been to preschool yet. We pulled up at his school and he tore out of the car door I grabbed my camera quickly to get a couple of pictures. I thought he would stop and let me take a few, but he was in the door before I could stop him. So I walked in and said, "Cael, I love you." He was sitting down with all the kids and his teacher said, "Cael do you want to tell your mom you love her, but he wouldn't even look back! I guess that is better then crying to not leave him. But I did have to wipe a tear away when I drove off. I can't believe he is not a baby any more.
1 comment:
Such cute pictures you have taken. The boys look so grown-up already, even in just a month. I have "Jaycee's Bells" going on right now. She has been a terror since we came back. You gotta love Cael.
Post a Comment